IMDG 2014 Changes in
A summary of the key changes is as follows:
Errata December 2015
- UN 0219 and 1439 change their segregation codes to SG31 (lead and its compounds) and SG75 (strong acids) respectively, reverting to their Amendment 36 requirements.
- UN 2008 packing group I is given codes H1 and SG26 in columns 16a and 16b, which matches the entries for the other packing groups.
- UN 2653 is given code SW1 'protected from sources of heat'.
- UN 2845 no longer has provision PP31.
- UN 3082 changes tank provision TP2 to TP1.
- UN 3089 packing group III changes stowage category from B to A, so is now permitted under deck on passenger sailings.
- The spillage emergency schedules for UN 0285 and 1826 have changed, and 3508 is given one.
- In packing instruction P200, UN 1058 has different requirements.
- Packing instruction P802 is corrected.
- In IBC instructions IBC07 and IBC08 which are for solids, types 31* designed for liquids may also be used.
- Belgium, France and Republic of Korea have updated their contact details in 7.9.3.
Note: These changes were current at the time of production.
This is a guide only. Users must check with official sources before relying on the information.
Exis Technologies accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions.